Standard: UFC 3-230-17FA
DRAINAGE IN AREAS OTHER THAN AIRFIELDS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose and scope.
The purpose of this manual is to discuss normal requirements for design of surface and subsurface drainage systems for military construction other than airfields and heliports at Army, Air Force and similar installations. Sound engineering practice should be followed when unusual or special requirements not covered by these instructions are encountered.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-230-17fa|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 20.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.