Standard: GME 13003-9
PASSENGER CAR - HEATING - VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING PART 9: OUTLETS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
"Outlets" for use in the vehicle.
Outlets are adjustable or non-adjustable apertures used for the ventilation of the vehicle interior.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 13003-9|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 13003-9||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-03-01||Revision: 07||Status: INAC|
|GME 13003-9||Change Type:||Update Date: 2006-11-01||Revision: 06||Status: INAC|
|GME 13003-9||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-10-06||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 13.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.