Standard: GA - 224
INSTALLATION OF PREDECORATED GYPSUM BOARD
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification describes the minimum requirements for the installation of predecorated gypsum board. Other materials shall be permitted to be used provided that their physical characteristics and durability under conditions of usage are at least equal in performance to those described.
Where fire resistance or sound control is required for predecorated gypsum board systems, the applicable building code regulations shall be followed. System details for fire and sound rated systems are described in the Gypsum Association's Fire Resistance Design Manual (GA-600).
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|224||Change Type:||Update Date: 1997-01-01||Status: INAC|
|224||Change Type:||Update Date: 1984-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 7 of 7.