Standard: ISO 10005 FRENCH
SYSTÈMES DE MANAGEMENT DE LA QUALITÉ — LIGNES DIRECTRICES POUR LES PLANS QUALITÉ
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard provides guidelines for the development, review, acceptance, application and revision of quality plans.
It is applicable whether or not the organization has a management system in conformity with ISO 9001.
This International Standard is applicable to quality plans for a process, product, project or contract, any product category (hardware, software, processed materials and services) and any industry.
It is focused primarily on product realization and is not a guide to organizational quality management system planning.
This International Standard is a guidance document and is not intended to be used for certification or registration purposes.
NOTE To avoid undue repetition of "process, product, project or contract", this International Standard uses the term "specific case" (see 3.10).
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10005 french|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 10005 FRENCH||Change Type:||Revision: 1ST||Status: INAC|