Standard: MHI - MH24.1
SAFETY STANDARD FOR HORIZONTAL CAROUSEL & ASSOC EQUIP
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
MH24.1 - 2005 - Safety Standard For Horizontal Carousel Material Handling and Associated Equipment - Approved and published in 2005, this Automated Storage Retrieval Systems (AS/RS) of Material Handling Industry of America publication, represents suggested design practices and performance testing criteria for manufacturers, purchasers and users of horizontal carousels. The purpose of this Standard is to provide for safe operation and maintenance of carousel equipment by acting as a guide for carousel system design, construction, installation, operation and maintenance.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|