Standard: MHI - MH30.3
VEHICLE RESTRAINING DEVICES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
MH30.3 - VEHICLE RESTRAINING DEVICES: SAFETY, PERFORMANCE AND TESTING - Approved and published in 2005, MH30.3 defines safety, performance, and testing requirements with regard to design, use, performance and maintenance of vehicle restraining devices. The purpose of this standard is to provide a uniform means of comparison, improve user confidence and knowledge, and define safety requirements of vehicle restraining devices.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|