Standard: LUL - 1-065
PLATFORM EDGE DOORS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all new fixed installations of PEDs on LU stations.
This standard replaces 2-01105-001 A1. The Standard has been re formatted and renumbered. There were no technical changes.
The purpose of this Standard is to ensure that where it is decided to install Platform Edge Doors (PEDs) at new and existing LU stations, these meet technical and operational requirements in a consistent, safe and effective manner.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 8 of 8.