Standard: A4A - SG 902
GUIDELINES FOR PREV OF INADVERTENT AIRCRAFT EMERGENCY EVAC SLIDE DEPLOYMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The inadvertent deployment of aircraft emergency evacuation slides is an aviation industry problem. Hundreds of slides are deployed each year. Each deployment is costly due to the expense of re-packing the slides, flight delays and cancellations. This publication details, with pictures and graphics, the diverse emergency evacuation technologies in use throughout various industry fleet types, experiential lessons learned with respect to specific vulnerabilities for inadvertent deployment, and training strategies aimed at various employee groups (flight attendants, maintenance technicians and ground support personnel) to promote awareness and reduce risk.
|Organization:||Airlines for America|
|Document Number:||sg 902|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|