Standard: ASME - ANSI B94.31
STEEL ROTARY SLITTING KNIVES AND STEEL SPACING COLLARS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard specifies dimensional tolerances of steel rotary slitting knives and steel spacing collars used on slitting machines for slitting and trimming sheets and coils of ferrous and nonferrous metals, or other materials, into predetermined widths.
Adherence to these specifications and the terminology will insure greater interchangeability of parts, and a common terminology within the industry for the manufacture, assembly, and use of knives and spacers covered in this Standard.
AU metric dimensions are based on a conversion factor of 25.4 mm equals 1 in.
These standards represent industry minimum standards. Closer tolerances that may be required on Certain applications should be discussed with the knife manufacturer relative to the precision required for the application.
|Document Number:||ansi b94.31|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|