Standard: A4A - SPEC 103
STANDARD FOR JET FUEL QUALITY CONTROL AT AIRPORTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
ATA is pleased to announce the availability of ATA Specification 103 (Revision 2009.1). ATA Specification 103 provides guidance for the safe storage and distribution of jet fuel at airports as currently practiced in the commercial aviation industry. It also includes forms that can be used to record performance of tests and inspections.
The purchase of this publication automatically includes a copy (same format) of the Airport Fuel Facility Operations and Maintenance Guidance Manual Revision (2004.1).
|Organization:||Airlines for America|
|Document Number:||spec 103|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|SPEC 103||Change Type:||Update Date: 2006-01-01||Status: INAC|
|SPEC 103||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-01-01||Status: INAC|
|SPEC 103||Change Type:||Update Date: 1996-01-01||Status: INAC|