Standard: GME 06111
ALUMINUM CYLINDER HEADS COMPONENT-RELATED MATERIAL SPECIFICATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Note: Nothing in this standard supersedes applicable laws and regulations.
Note: In the event of a conflict between the English and the domestic language, the English language shall take precedence.
For cylinder heads made of AlSi casting alloys according to
Mission / Theme. This document describes the component-relatedmodifications to thematerial specifications:
It serves as an acceptance standard for visual tests of porosity and flaws in machined and unmachined cylinder head surfaces.
Specifications concerning the surface condition, e.g. roughness, rippling and evenness of prepared surfaces, are not included in this document and shall be specified by drawing.
Classification. Not applicable.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 06111|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 06111||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-07-01||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
|GME 06111||Change Type:||Update Date: 1999-10-12||Revision: 99||Status: INAC|