Standard: ISO 10011-1
GUIDELINES FOR AUDITING QUALITY SYSTEMS - PART 1: AUDITING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 10011 establishes basic audit principles, criteria and practices, and provides guidelines for establishing, planning, carrying out and documenting audits of quality systems.
It provides guidelines for verifying the existence and implementation of elements of quality system and for verifying the system's ability to achieve defined quality objectives. It is sufficiently general in nature to permit it to be applicable or adaptable to different kinds of industries and organizations. Each organization should develop its own specific procedures for implementing these guidelines.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10011-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|