Standard: UFC 4-024-01
SECURITY ENGINEERING: PROCEDURES FOR DESIGNING AIRBORNE CHEMICAL, BIOLOGICAL, AND RADIOLOGICAL PROTECTION FOR BUILDINGS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The scope of this document is limited to the threat of an airborne CBR terrorist attack and the accidental release of CBR agents. The intent is not to supersede or duplicate design guidance for fully hardened facilities. Consideration must be given to physical security or hardening of the building air protection systems if an explosive threat exists.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-024-01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 33.