Standard: LUL - 1-113
QUALITY INSPECTION COMPLETION CERTIFICATE (QICC)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to Power equipment, systems and assets for which the LU Power Engineer is accountable, see E1140 for details.
This Standard shall be applied, with reference to 2.1 above, for all Infraco works and for works as defined in the Power PFI contract Schedule 43.3.
This Standard is not applicable to the hand-back of assets that have been withdrawn from service during non-traffic hours or for maintenance i.e. no material change has been made to the asset in question.
The issue of this standard replaces 1-113A1
This Standard defines:
the details and assurances that the LU Power Engineer needs to receive, mainly in conjunction with 1-538, in order that consent may be given and that new or altered Power assets can be put into operational service;
the approach to full or partial asset handover from a project team to the end user and advises the responsible LU Power Engineer that project requirements have been met and that post-handover requirements are in place.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-113||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-10-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 5 of 5.