Standard: LUL - 1-382
TRAIN DÉCOR DESIGN
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all passenger-carrying rolling stock that is operated by LU on the Underground system. However, it shall not apply to heritage rolling stock.
This Standard addresses and supports the specific customer service delivery areas of:
• Corporate design and identity
• the train exterior, livery and graphics
• the train interior décor
• the train interior graphics
• customer information
• health and safety
The purpose of this Standard is to set down the means by which a consistent quality of train décor, livery, internal and external graphics, signs and notices is provided throughout the Underground system.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-382||Change Type:||Update Date: 2006-08-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.