Standard: UFC 4-141-04
EMERGENCY OPERATIONS CENTER PLANNING AND DESIGN
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE.
This document presents a unified approach for the planning and design of Emergency Operation Centers (EOCs). This document is not intended to establish the requirement for an EOC or establish the operational procedures of an EOC. Commanders, security personnel, planners, designers, architects, and engineers should use this document when planning or designing an EOC. This UFC has been coordinated with the requirements of Homeland Security Presidential Directive 5 (HSPD-5).
This UFC applies to all renovations and new construction of emergency operations centers within the Department of Defense. It is recommended for temporary and alternate EOC installations.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-141-04|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 70.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.