Standard: AAMI - 60601-2-2
MEDICAL ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT — PART 2-2: PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR THE BASIC SAFETY AND ESSENTIAL PERFORMANCE OF HIGH FREQUENCY SURGERY EQUIPMENT AND HIGH FREQUENCY SURGICAL ACCESSORIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard applies to the BASIC SAFETY and ESSENTIAL PERFORMANCE of HF SURGICAL EQUIPMENT as defined in 201.3.222.
HF SURGICAL EQUIPMENT having a RATED OUTPUT POWER not exceeding 50 W (for example for micro-COAGULATION, or for use in dentistry or ophthalmology) is exempt from certain of the requirements of this particular standard. These exemptions are indicated in the relevant requirements.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|60601-2-2||Change Type:||Update Date: 2006-01-01||Status: INAC|