Standard: JAG 1001
(001R/62) RESERVE COMPONENT JUDGE ADVOCATE TOTAL FORCE STRUCTURE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To organize Navy Reserve Component (RC) judge advocates into three pillars of practice to provide strategic and operational support to the Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps (JAG Corps), while delivering authoritative and timely legal solutions to Navy leadership and personnel as required by reference (a).
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 1001|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|