Standard: UFC 4-826-10
DESIGN: REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS FOR COLD STORAGE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE.
This UFC provides general criteria for the design of new refrigeration systems for cold storage. This document, and all references contained herein, provides guidance to the DOD. They may also be useful to commercial firms engaged in the design and construction of refrigeration systems for cold storage for DOD facilities.
Note that this document does not constitute a detailed technical design, maintenance or operations manual. Rather, its purpose is to identify and utilize the most appropriate Non-Governmental Standards (NGS) by specifying the refrigeration industry codes and standards that best apply, and to include the Tri-service's specific requirements.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-826-10|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 22.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.