Standard: GME 60251
DETERMINATION OF THE OZONE RESISTANCE OF ELASTOMER
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The object of this test method is to determine the resistance to cracking of elastomers to ozone. Ozone is considered to be the main cause of the cracking of elastomers which are subjected to natural weathering whilst under mechanical strain. The test is carried out under constant conditions of ozone concentration, temperature and mechanical strain, and is suitable for all elastomers other than those classified as hard rubbers.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 60251|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 60251||Change Type:||Update Date: 1976-03-01||Revision: 76||Status: INAC|