Standard: UFC 4-212-01N
NAVY ENGINE TEST CELLS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This UFC contains the basic criteria for the design and maintenance of Navy and Marine engine test facilities. Chapter 5 and 6 provide guidance for the testing of aircraft engine tie-downs. Note: Any engine restraint testing performed within the past three years from the publication date of this UFC is recognized to establish the date the next proof test is due.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-212-01n|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|