Standard: GME 60259
COLD RESISTANCE OF ELASTOMERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The object of this test method is to determine the change of properties of elastomers following exposure to a defined low temperature for a specified period of time. Hardness will normally be determined to GME 60252 (Shore Hardness), and also embrittlement by means of a bend test.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 60259|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 60259||Change Type:||Update Date: 1976-03-01||Revision: 76||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.