STANDARD FOR INSTALLING COMMERICAL BUILDING TELECOMMUNICATIONS CABLING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
NECA/BICSI 568 describes minimum requirements and procedures for installing the infrastructure for telecommunications, including balanced twisted-pair copper cabling and optical fiber cabling that transport telecommunications signals (e.g., voice, data, video). This standard also is intended to be used in describing a "neat and workmanlike manner," as referenced by ANSI/NFPA 70, the National Electrical Code® (NEC®).
|Organization:||Advancing the Information and Communication Technology Community|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|BICSI/NECA-568||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-01-01||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 11.