Standard: GME 13003-3
PASSENGER CAR - HEATING - VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING PART 3:POLLEN FILTER
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The requirements indicated in this specification are co-ordinated for flowed through filter areas > 5 dm2. Filter areas of < 5 dm2 are not intended.
Scope. For particulate pollen filters.
Mission / Theme. This specification defines the general requirements, test conditions and test methods for function, material and static load tests for particulate pollen filters in addition to those described in GME 13003-1. In case of conflicting requirements, the requirements according to this specification shall be valid.
Classification. Not applicable.
Note: Nothing in this standard supersedes applicable laws and regulations.
Note: In the event of a conflict between the German and the English language, the German language shall take precedence.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 13003-3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 13003-3||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-11-01||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|GME 13003-3||Change Type:||Update Date: 1996-06-01||Revision: 96||Status: INAC|