Standard: AAMI 25539-1
CARDIOVASCULAR IMPLANTS—ENDOVASCULAR DEVICES—PART 1: ENDOVASCULAR PROSTHESES AMENDMENT 1: TEST METHODS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Provides guidance for the development of preclinical test methods to be used to characterize and evaluate endovascular prostheses. Also provides guidance for developing test reports.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 25539-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|