Standard: BICSI - WDRM
WIRELESS DESIGN REFERENCE MANUAL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Introduction to Wireless Design
Chapter 1 introduces technical and business concepts related to wireless design. The importance of quality, speed, environment, and aesthetics is discussed. Also identified are the costs, security, risks, and liability. An overview of wireless services and applications is also presented.
|Organization:||Advancing the Information and Communication Technology Community|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|