Standard: RTCA DO-245
MINIMUM AVIATION SYSTEM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR LOCAL AREA AUGMENTATION SYSTEM (LAAS)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document contains the Minimum Aviation System Performance Standards for the Local Area Augmentation System (LAAS), a system developed to support precision approach and landing operations and other navigation and surveillance applications, within a local area including and surrounding an airport.
This revision harmonizes the LAAS requirements for supporting Category I operations and the LAAS differential positioning service with the LAAS MOPS [DO 253A] and the ICAO Annex 10 GBAS SARPs through Amendment 79. The requirements to support LAAS Category II and III precision approach operations are added/updated as well as requirements for the LAAS when supporting complex terminal procedures through the broadcast of Terminal Area Path (TAP) data using the LAAS VHF Data Broadcast (VDB).
|Document Number:||rtca do-245|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|RTCA DO-245||Change Type:||Update Date: 1998-09-28||Revision: 98||Status: INAC|