Standard: RTCA DO-314
SAFETY, PERFORMANCE AND INTEROPERABILITY REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENT FOR ENHANCED VISUAL SEPARATION ON APPROACH (ATSA-VSA)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides the minimum operational, Safety, and Performance Requirements (SPR) and Interoperability Requirements (INTEROP) for the implementation of Airborne Traffic Situational Awareness (ATSA) for “Enhanced Visual Separation on Approach” (VSA). The ATSA-VSA application is fully defined. The document defines and allocates the set of minimum requirements for the end-to-end operational, safety, performance, and interoperability aspects for implementations of the ATSA-VSA application. The requirements contained in this document are necessary to provide adequate assurance that the appropriate aspects of the relevant Communication Navigation Surveillance and Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) system, when operating together, will perform their intended function in an acceptably safe manner for the operations defined in the OSED. The system here includes ground and airborne elements. The document was developed jointly by RTCA Special Committee 186 and EUROCAE Working Group 51 - within the group commonly referred to as the “ADS-B Requirements Focus Group” (RFG).
|Document Number:||rtca do-314|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|