Standard: RTCA DO-313
CERTIFICATION GUIDANCE FOR INSTALLATION OF NON-ESSENTIAL, NON-REQUIRED AIRCRAFT CABIN SYSTEMS AND EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides certification guidance on how to meet the airworthiness requirements for the installation of non-essential, non-required aircraft Cabin Systems and Equipment (CS&E) and in doing so enable a standardized approach across equipment manufacturers and installers. The information contained herein is applicable to installation methodologies of aircraft CS&E approved under 14 CFR parts 23, 25, 27 and 29. Both aerospace manufactured equipment and commercial off the shelf (COTS) equipment is considered.
|Document Number:||rtca do-313|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|