Standard: RTCA DO-316
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS (MOPS) FOR GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM/AIRCRAFT BASED AUGMENTATION SYSTEM AIRBORNE EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document contains Minimum Operational Performance Standards for single-frequency airborne navigation sensor equipment not augmented by ground or space-based systems. The standards define minimum performance, functions and features for GPS sensors that provide position information to a multisensor system or separate navigation system. They also address Area Navigation (RNAV) equipment to be used for the en route, terminal, and Lateral Navigation (LNAV) phases of flight.
The basis for this document is RTCA/DO-229D - MOPS for GPS/WAAS Airborne Equipment, Class Beta 1 receiver without SBAS requirements.
In comparison with the older GPS MOPS - RTCA/DO-208... the document reflects:
Note: WAAS: Wide Area Augmentation Systems ABAS: Aircraft Based Augmentation System
|Document Number:||rtca do-316|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|