Standard: RTCA DO-246
GNSS BASED PRECISION APPROACH LOCAL AREA AUGMENTATION SYSTEM (LAAS) – SIGNAL-IN-SPACE INTERFACE CONTROL DOCUMENT (ICD)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
DO-246D includes the earlier document revisions and incorporates the standards for LAAS to support Cat. II and III precision approaches. DO-246C included changes to harmonize the document with DO-245A, LAAS MASPS. The three primary areas of change were:
1. Definition of additional data for supporting Cat. II/III precision approach operations [Additional data blocks 3 and 4 for Message Type 2].
2. Definition of LAAS uplinked Terminal Area Paths (TAP) data for supporting additional Terminal Area Procedures [Provisions for TAP data to be included in Message Type 4].
3. All references to pseudolites / Ground Based Ranging Sources were removed.
|Document Number:||rtca do-246|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|RTCA DO-246||Change Type:||Revision: E||Status: ACTV|
|RTCA DO-246||Change Type:||Update Date: 2005-04-07||Revision: C||Status: INAC|
|RTCA DO-246||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-11-28||Revision: B||Status: INAC|
|RTCA DO-246||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-01-11||Revision: A||Status: INAC|
|RTCA DO-246||Change Type:||Update Date: 1998-09-01||Revision: 98||Status: INAC|