Standard: LUL - 1-126
BATTERIES AND CHARGERS FOR FIXED POWER SUPPLY INSTALLATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard defines the requirements for the design, manufacture, supply and installation of 50 volts and 110 volts batteries and associated chargers for use in LUL substations and other power supply locations. (Cat 1)
This standard supersedes E4501 A2. (Cat 1)
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 5 of 5.