Standard: AA TP2
STANDARD TEST PROCEDURE FOR MEASURING THE DISSOLUTION OF ALUMINUM HARDENERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Aluminum Association dissolution test procedure can be used to determine the suitability of an aluminum hardener product for alloying purposes. The test procedure describes a method for measuring dissolution time and recovery of the hardener element under standardized conditions. This method is not intended to predict dissolution rate or recovery under production conditions in commercial operations.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa tp2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AA TP2||Change Type:||Update Date: 1990-01-01||Revision: 90||Status: INAC|