Standard: MODUK - AQAP 2070
NATO MUTUAL GOVERNMENT QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA) PROCESS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Mutual Government Quality Assurance (GQA) is the process by which NATO Nations provide each other and NATO organisations Quality Assurance services on defence products, to establish confidence that the contractual requirements relating to quality are met.
GQA is performed on those contractual requirements either posing risks to or required by law of the acquiring Nation.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||aqap 2070|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|