Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 1 CHAP 15-3
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; TOPIC 15S: STATEMENT OF OPERATING INTENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Statement of Operating Intent - Topic 15S shall be produced by the Service Department responsible for operating the aircraft. The user service will nominate a focal point to be responsible for the duties of Sponsoring the publication and to act as Publications Authority (PA). In the case of Royal Air Force aircraft ADSM(Air Eng)17(RAF) has been nominated. The PA shall be responsible for the production of camera ready copy, the maintenance of the publication and arrangements for printing and distribution.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 1 chap 15-3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.