Standard: CDA - A1143
SOLDERING AND BRAZING COPPER TUBE AND FITTINGS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Illustrated step-by-step guide details how to join copper tube and fittings using proper soldering and brazing techniques. Includes pressure-temperature ratings, compositions and classifications of filler metals, solder requirements for solder joint pressure fittings and description of fluxes.
|Organization:||Copper Development Association Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|