Standard: ISO 10074
ANODIZING OF ALUMINIUM AND ITS ALLOYS — SPECIFICATION FOR HARD ANODIC OXIDATION COATINGS ON ALUMINIUM AND ITS ALLOYS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies requirements for hard anodic oxidation coatings on aluminium and its alloys, including test methods.
Information to be supplied by the customer to the anodizer is given in Annex A.
NOTE This International Standard is not applicable to coatings produced by processes such as those referred to as plasma electrolytic oxidation, micro-arc oxidation, plasma-chemical anodic oxidation, anodic spark deposition or spark anodizing.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10074|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 10074||Change Type:||Revision: 3RD||Status: ACTV|
|ISO 10074||Change Type:||Update Date: 1994-09-01||Revision: 1ST||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 11.