Standard: RTCA DO-144
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL CHARACTERISTICS-AIRBORNE ATC TRANSPONDER SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document presents a consolidation of performance requirements from two sources: RTCA /DO-144 dated March 12, 1970 and Change 1 to DO-144, posted as RTCA Paper No. 232-70/EC-643, dated November 5, 1970; and the performance standards referred to in paragraph (a)(1) of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Technical Standard Order (TSO)-C47c, dated February 20, 1973. The document includes the technical changes/advances necessary to ensure proper operation with Mode S and TCAS interrogators. The document is a coordinated effort with EUROCAE WG-49.
|Document Number:||rtca do-144|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|RTCA DO-144||Change Type: C1||Update Date: 1970-03-12||Revision: 70||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 5 of 5.