Standard: RTCA DO-318
SAFETY, PERFORMANCE AND INTEROPERABILITY REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENT FOR ENHANCED AIR TRAFFIC SERVICES IN RADAR-CONTROLLED AREAS USING ADS-B SURVEILLANCE (ADS-B-RAD)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document defines and allocates a set of minimum requirements for the end-to-end operational, safety, performance and interoperability aspects for the implementations of the ADS-B-RAD application. The requirements are necessary to provide adequate assurance that the elements of the relevant Communication, Navigation, and Surveillance and Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) system, when operating together, will perform their intended function in an acceptably safe manner for the operations defined in the Operational Services and Environment Definition (OSED). This system includes ground and airborne elements. In addition, the document defines ADS-B requirements applicable to dense airspaces such as those found in Europe and the USA.
|Document Number:||rtca do-318|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|