Standard: NAAMM - HMMA 810
HOLLOW METAL DOORS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Door may be classification by their method of operation. There are four basic types: Swinging, sliding, rolling steel , and revolving. Though revolving doors are seldom, if ever, made of carbon steel, sliding and rolling steel may be hollow metal.
This standard applies to hollow metal doors that are side-hinge swinging and mounted on either hinges or pivots
|Organization:||National Association of Architectural Metal Manufacturers|
|Document Number:||hmma 810|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|