Standard: IEC 60034-18-1
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES – PART 18-1: FUNCTIONAL EVALUATION OF INSULATION SYSTEMS – GENERAL GUIDELINES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60034 deals with the general guidelines for functional evaluation of electrical insulation systems, used or proposed to be used in rotating electrical machines within the scope of IEC 60034-1, in order to qualify them.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-18-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60034-18-1||Change Type: A1||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60034-18-1||Change Type: A1||Update Date: 1996-11-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60034-18-1||Change Type: COR||Update Date: 1992-08-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60034-18-1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1992-02-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 32.