Standard: IEC 60034-2-2
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES – PART 2-2: SPECIFIC METHODS FOR DETERMINING SEPARATE LOSSES OF LARGE MACHINES FROM TESTS – SUPPLEMENT TO IEC 60034-2-1
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60034 applies to large rotating electrical machines and establishes additional methods of determining separate losses and to define an efficiency supplementing IEC 60034-2-1. These methods apply when full-load testing is not practical and result in a greater uncertainty.
NOTE In situ testing according to the calorimetric method for full-load conditions is recognized.
The specific methods described are:
– Calibrated-machine method.
– Retardation method.
– Calorimetric method.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-2-2|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|