Standard: RTCA DO-319
SAFETY, PERFORMANCE AND INTEROPERABILITY REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENT FOR ENHANCED TRAFFIC SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DURING FLIGHT OPERATIONS (ATSA-AIRB)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The document provides the minimum operational, Safety and Performance Requirements (SPR) and Interoperability Requirements (INTEROP) for the implementation of Airborne Traffic Situational Awareness (ATSAW) for “Enhanced Traffic Situational Awareness during flight operations” (ATSA-AIRB). This application provides flight crews with a graphical display of AIRB Traffic relative to their aircraft together with supporting information on that traffic. The requirements are necessary to provided adequate assurance that the appropriate aspects of the relevant Communication Navigation Surveillance and Air traffic Management (CNS/ATM) system, when operating together, will perform their intended function in an acceptably safe manner for the operations defined in the Operational Services and Environment Definition (OSED). June 2014 RTCA List of Available Documents Page 35 of 142 The document is intended to support the approval of elements of the CNS/ATM system relating to the ATSAAIRB application.
|Document Number:||rtca do-319|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|