Standard: NAAMM - AMP 500
METAL FINISHES MANUAL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Provides classification designation and recommended specifications for finishes applicable to architectural metals; introduction section plus sections on finishes for aluminum, the copper alloys, stainless steel, carbon steel and iron, and applied coatings.
|Organization:||National Association of Architectural Metal Manufacturers|
|Document Number:||amp 500|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AMP 500||Change Type:||Update Date: 1988-01-01||Status: INAC|