Standard: IEC 60068-2-53
ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING – PART 2-53: TESTS AND GUIDANCE – COMBINED CLIMATIC (TEMPERATURE/HUMIDITY) AND DYNAMIC (VIBRATION/SHOCK) TESTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60068 provides a description of test methods and guidance for testing equipment or components under combined climatic and dynamic conditions.
The purpose of combined testing is to investigate to what extent the equipment or components are affected by combined climatic and dynamic tests.
The method of combined tests detects electrical, mechanical or other physical variations.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60068-2-53|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60068-2-53||Change Type:||Update Date: 1984-12-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 16.