Standard: AAMI 11137-3
STERILIZATION OF HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS—RADIATION—PART 3: GUIDANCE ON DOSIMETRIC ASPECTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 11137 gives guidance on the requirements in ISO 11137 parts 1 and 2 relating to dosimetry. Dosimetry procedures related to the development, validation and routine control of a radiation sterilization process are described.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 11137-3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 20.