Standard: IEC 60027-7
LETTER SYMBOLS TO BE USED IN ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY – PART 7: POWER GENERATION, TRANSMISSION, AND DISTRIBUTION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60027 is applicable to generation, transmission, and distribution of electric energy. It gives names and letter symbols for quantities and units. In addition, rules for multiple subscripts and their succession are given.
This part of IEC 60027 is an addition to IEC 60027-1. Therefore letter symbols already given in IEC 60027-1 are repeated only if they have a special meaning in the field of power generation, transmission, and distribution or if they are used in this field with special subscripts.
Guidance on the use of capital and lower case letters, is given in IEC 60027-1, 2.1, and guidance on the representation of complex quantities,is given in IEC 60027-1, 1.6. Therefore in many cases only U is given instead of U, , U =U or u.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60027-7|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 25.