Standard: TAPPI T 456
TENSILE BREAKING STRENGTH OF WATER-SATURATED PAPER AND PAPERBOARD (“WET TENSILE STRENGTH”)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method describes the procedure for the determination of the tensile strength of paper and paperboard after saturation with water.
This procedure is applicable to papers and paperboard (excluding corrugated board) that will be subjected to stress while wet, either during processing or use. Such materials include but are not limited to tissue products, papers used in map-making, photography, and blue prints, bags and food wraps.
|Document Number:||tappi t 456|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|