Standard: A4A - ER
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Air Transport Association 2010 Economic Report highlights significant facts and figures drawn from all areas of the U.S. airline industry, including information regarding both cargo and passenger airlines. This year's report theme, When America Flies, It Works, emphasizes the vital role that airlines play in driving our nation's and the world's economies. In addition, the report also includes features on NextGen/NowGen, environment, aviation safety/security, and innovation.
|Organization:||Airlines for America|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|