Standard: A4A SG 908
SG 908: RECOMMENDED APRON MARKINGS AND IDENTIFICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Although numerous standards and recommended practices for aircraft ground movement have been developed over time, only limited guidance is available regarding ground support equipment movement and parking on the ramp. This publication covers the following areas requiring markings: service roads, pedestrian pathways, equipment restraint line, "No Parking" areas, Ground Support Equipment (GSE) parking areas, and aircraft engine intake hazard zones.
|Organization:||Airlines for America|
|Document Number:||a4a sg 908|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|